Texas Tackle Cochran Breaks Leg In Practice
Sports Fan Insider
AUSTIN (AP) - Texas offensive tackle Josh Cochran is out for the spring season after breaking his leg during practice.
Longhorns athletic trainer Kenny Boyd says the junior from Hallsville on Wednesday broke his lower left leg.
Boyd says Cochran should be fully recovered in time for preseason drills in August.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Plano Police Warn Hispanic Men Of Violent Attacks
- Disabled Weatherford Man Files Lawsuit Against Six Flags
- Escaped Prisoner Shot & Killed By Law Enforcement
- Dueling Bobcats Caught On Video In Carrollton
- Civil Rights Complaint Filed In Pencil Shavings Incident
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES