FRISCO (AP) - Dallas midfielder Peter Luccin has undergone surgery for a torn left knee ligament and will be out at least six months.
The surgery on Luccin’s anterior cruciate ligament Thursday came after he was injured during the preseason in early February.
The 33-year-old Luccin started his career in the youth system of the French club AS Cannes before playing in Ligue 1. He has played 215 matches in Spain’s La Liga with Celta de Vigo, Atletico Madrid, Real Zaragoza and Racing Santander.
Luccin and defender Ugo Ihemelu have been placed on injured reserve. Ihemelu is dealing with concussion symptoms.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Plano Police Warn Hispanic Men Of Violent Attacks
- North Texas Dad Indicted For Carving Pentagram On Son
- Paramedics Packing Heat? One Texas Lawmaker Says Yes
- DISD Approves School Security Upgrades
- College Players Pepper Sprayed After Basketball Game