Valentine’s Day Murder Suspect Caught In Dallas
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (AP) - Dallas police have arrested a 27-year-old man suspected of being involved in a Valentine’s Day murder in San Antonio.
Dallas police arrested Ronnell Williams on Saturday. San Antonio police had named Williams and 19-year-old DeVante Jackson as suspects in the shooting death of Anthony Melvin.
The Dallas Morning News reports the three men had a fight on Valentine’s Day, and the 27-year-old Melvin was shot in the leg. He later died. The suspects fled in a white Dodge Charger.
Jackson was arrested sometime after, but Williams remained a fugitive.
Police found Williams on Saturday and arrested him after a brief foot chase. He will be transferred to Bexar County.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Plano Police Warn Hispanic Men Of Violent Attacks
- North Texas Dad Indicted For Carving Pentagram On Son
- Paramedics Packing Heat? One Texas Lawmaker Says Yes
- DISD Approves School Security Upgrades
- College Players Pepper Sprayed After Basketball Game
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES