FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – It might have been the most romantic getaway ever, were it not for him being a little too impatient. When his girlfriend chickened out of an adrenaline-pumping cliff dive, he decided to give her a little shove. As she fell over the edge, and he fell over laughing, she screamed back, “I’m breaking up with you!”
Her harness held just fine and she survived the thrilling swing. And, according to his Instagram page, the relationship managed to survive, too.
What do you think about the push? Vote in our poll, and be sure to leave your thoughts in our comments section below.
Also Check Out:
- Plano Police Warn Hispanic Men Of Violent Attacks
- North Texas Dad Indicted For Carving Pentagram On Son
- Paramedics Packing Heat? One Texas Lawmaker Says Yes
- DISD Approves School Security Upgrades
- College Players Pepper Sprayed After Basketball Game
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES