AUSTIN (CBS SPORTS) - Former Texas Longhorns quarterback Vince Young will participate in the school’s pro day, scheduled for March 26.
Young already participated at his own pro day, seven years ago. He’s bounced around the NFL from the Tennessee Titans to the Philadelphia Eagles to his most recent shot last offseason with the Buffalo Bills. Since then, Young has run into some financial troubles.
The 29-year-old’s best season came in 2007, when he threw for 2,546 yards and nine touchdowns, leading Tennessee to the playoffs.
Also Check Out:
- Plano Police Warn Hispanic Men Of Violent Attacks
- North Texas Dad Indicted For Carving Pentagram On Son
- Paramedics Packing Heat? One Texas Lawmaker Says Yes
- DISD Approves School Security Upgrades
- College Players Pepper Sprayed After Basketball Game
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES