Amber Alert Over For Two Texas Toddlers
UPDATE 3/8 – Bonnie Miller was arrested Friday afternoon at a home in Southeast Fort Worth. Nevaeh and Jordan Simpson were taken into police custody and will soon be returned to their father.
FORT WORTH (CBS 11 NEWS) – Two children abducted from the Nacogdoches area may be headed to North Texas.
An Amber Alert has been issued for Nevaeh Kimora Simpson, 2, and Jordan Malik Simpson, 1.
The Houston County Sheriff’s Office says the toddlers were taken by their maternal grandmother, 48-year-old Bonnie Miller, described as a black female, 5’6” tall and approximately 190 pounds.
Miller may be driving a gray 2005 Honda Accord EX 4- door with Texas License Plate CYX-069. The car has tinted windows and a rear spoiler.
Authorities say she may have family in the Garland area, as well as family and friends in the Houston area.
Anyone with information on Miller or the children’s whereabouts should call the Houston County Sheriff’s Office at 936-544-2862.
Also Check Out:
- Woman Uses Electrical Cord To Discipline Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Lily The Rabbit Still Lucky With Only Two Legs
- Little Boy’s Dancing Steals Spotlight at Rascal Flatts Concert
- Teen Killed By Oncoming Train In South Fort Worth
- Plano Police Warn Hispanic Men Of Violent Attacks
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES