AUSTIN (AP) - Admon Gilder scored 25 points and Dallas Madison built a 45-point lead in cruising to a 92-55 win over Abilene Wylie on Thursday in the Class 3A semifinals.
Gilder was 9 of 11 shooting with seven 3-pointers for Madison, 31-5, which shot 61 percent from the field and outscored Wylie 50-14 in the paint.
J.D. Wallace had 13 points for Madison, which had 13 players score in earning its first berth in the state title game since losing in the final in 2010. Madison, the No. 2 team in Class 3A, has won four of its five postseason games by at least 23.
Mike Lopez scored 18 points for Wylie (34-5).
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Woman Uses Electrical Cord To Discipline Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Lily The Rabbit Still Lucky With Only Two Legs
- Little Boy’s Dancing Steals Spotlight at Rascal Flatts Concert
- Teen Killed By Oncoming Train In South Fort Worth
- Plano Police Warn Hispanic Men Of Violent Attacks