AMR Promotes Executive Involved In Merger
Get Breaking News First
Follow the action on Twitter by using the widget on the righthand side of this page.
FORT WORTH (AP) - American Airlines has promoted an executive closely involved in overseeing the proposed merger with US Airways.
American’s parent company, AMR Corp., said Thursday that vice president and treasurer Beverly K. Goulet was promoted to senior vice president and chief integration officer.
Goulet has served as chief restructuring officer since Fort Worth-based AMR filed for bankruptcy protection in November 2011. AMR announced Goulet would lead the company’s team handling integration with US Airways Group Inc.
AMR CEO Tom Horton says Goulet also played the lead role in the merger evaluation process.
American named Peter Warlick, who held a series of financial jobs at the airline, to replace Goulet as vice president and treasurer.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Woman Uses Electrical Cord To Discipline Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Lily The Rabbit Still Lucky With Only Two Legs
- Little Boy’s Dancing Steals Spotlight at Rascal Flatts Concert
- Teen Killed By Oncoming Train In South Fort Worth
- Plano Police Warn Hispanic Men Of Violent Attacks
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES