DALLAS (AP) – AT&T Mobility has reached a tentative agreement with a union representing more than 20,000 employees across the country.
The Dallas-based company said Friday that the agreement includes general wage increases in each year of the four-year contract and maintains pensions for all employees, plus retirement savings plans, with no changes. Health care and other benefits are bargained separately.
AT&T’s contract with the Communications Workers of America covers employees across much of the country. It will be submitted to the CWA’s membership for a ratification vote in coming days.
Shares of AT&T Inc. rose 29 cents to close at $36.68.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Woman Uses Electrical Cord To Discipline Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Lily The Rabbit Still Lucky With Only Two Legs
- Little Boy’s Dancing Steals Spotlight at Rascal Flatts Concert
- Teen Killed By Oncoming Train In South Fort Worth
- Plano Police Warn Hispanic Men Of Violent Attacks
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES