Crowning The World’s Greatest Bartender
DALLAS (KRLD) – A lot of cups were flipping at the House of Blues last night for the TGI Friday’s World Bartender Championship. The top winner was Hiroyuki Yamada of Japan.
Ten thousand Friday’s bartenders competed for the top ten spots and the chance to become “The Greatest Bartender in the World”.
“Bar Rescue” host Jon Taffer was the MC.
Also Check Out:
- Woman Uses Electrical Cord To Discipline Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Lily The Rabbit Still Lucky With Only Two Legs
- Little Boy’s Dancing Steals Spotlight at Rascal Flatts Concert
- Teen Killed By Oncoming Train In South Fort Worth
- Plano Police Warn Hispanic Men Of Violent Attacks
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES