DENVER (AP) – Chris Udofia had 21 points, Brett Olson chipped in with 18 and Denver is one step closer to a first-place tie in the WAC with an 84-55 rout over Texas-Arlington on Thursday night.
Udofia was 7 for 8 from the field including three 3-pointers while dishing out five assists for the Pioneers (20-8, 15-2 WAC), which shot 59.6 percent from the field and hit 11 3-pointers as a team. Royce O’Neale scored 10 points, grabbed seven rebounds and had five assists.
Karol Gruszecki led Texas-Arlington (17-11, 11-6) with 16 points and five rebounds.
Denver is one game behind Louisiana Tech for first place in the WAC and the Pioneers wrap up the regular season Saturday at home against those very same Bulldogs. If the Pioneers can beat Louisiana Tech this weekend, the two teams would need to use RPI to determine which team gets the No. 1 seed in the conference tournament.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Woman Uses Electrical Cord To Discipline Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Lily The Rabbit Still Lucky With Only Two Legs
- Little Boy’s Dancing Steals Spotlight at Rascal Flatts Concert
- Teen Killed By Oncoming Train In South Fort Worth
- Plano Police Warn Hispanic Men Of Violent Attacks
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES