Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
IRVING (AP) – The Dallas Cowboys have offered safety Danny McCray a one-year tender worth $1.3 million, and Anthony Spencer plans to sign a franchise tag deal for $10.6 million next week.
The team reported on its website Friday that McCray would have a guaranteed deal in 2013, and Spencer’s agent said the six-year veteran had accepted the franchise tag while still hoping to agree on a long-term contract.
McCray had a career-high 87 tackles for an injury-depleted secondary and led Dallas with 18 tackles on special teams.
Spencer is moving from linebacker to defensive end with the Cowboys switching to the 4-3 defense. He led Dallas with a career-high 11 sacks in 2012. The Cowboys put the franchise tag on him for the second straight year.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Woman Uses Electrical Cord To Discipline Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Lily The Rabbit Still Lucky With Only Two Legs
- Little Boy’s Dancing Steals Spotlight at Rascal Flatts Concert
- Teen Killed By Oncoming Train In South Fort Worth
- Plano Police Warn Hispanic Men Of Violent Attacks