SPRINGTOWN (CBSDFW.COM) – A woman is in the Parker County Jail after she called 911 Friday night to report that she had just shot her boyfriend.
The Parker County Sheriff’s Department says 33-year-old Roni Lisenbe told detectives she and her boyfriend got into an argument that turned physical.
That’s when Lisenbe allegedly shot her boyfriend.
Lisenbe was sitting on the front porch of the home when deputies arrived at the house on West Highway 199 outside of Springtown.
Her boyfriend was found lying on bedroom floor. He had been shot in his abdomen with a Glock 23 handgun. He was taken to a hospital in Azle, where he was pronounced dead.
Lisenbe was arrested without incident.
The boyfriend has been identified by the Tarrant County Medical Examiner as 38-year-old Richard Graves.
Lisenbe is currently being held in the Parker County jail on a Murder charge. No bond has been set.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Woman Uses Electrical Cord To Discipline Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Lily The Rabbit Still Lucky With Only Two Legs
- Little Boy’s Dancing Steals Spotlight at Rascal Flatts Concert
- Teen Killed By Oncoming Train In South Fort Worth
- Plano Police Warn Hispanic Men Of Violent Attacks
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES