North Texas Has Another Minor Earthquake
GODLEY (AP) — North Texas has had another minor earthquake.
The U.S. Geological Survey says the 2.7 magnitude quake happened at 8:47 a.m. CDT Sunday and was centered four miles north-northeast of Godley. The area is about 25 miles southwest of Fort Worth.
The earthquake happened about 2.7 miles below the surface.
The Johnson County Sheriff’s Office had no reports of injuries or damage.
MORE: North Texas Earthquakes
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Woman Uses Electrical Cord To Discipline Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Lily The Rabbit Still Lucky With Only Two Legs
- Little Boy’s Dancing Steals Spotlight at Rascal Flatts Concert
- Teen Killed By Oncoming Train In South Fort Worth
- Plano Police Warn Hispanic Men Of Violent Attacks
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES