CARSON, Calif. (AP) – Oswaldo Minda scored in the 76th minute and Chivas USA rallied for a 3-1 win over FC Dallas on Sunday.
Down 1-0, Juan Agudelo tied the game with a left-footed finish in the 68th minute.
After Minda scored to give Chivas USA a 2-1 lead, Giovani Casillas added a goal in the 90th minute.
David Ferreira opened the scoring for FC Dallas early in the 57th minute.
FC Dallas played without suspended forward Blas Perez.
Ferreira scored his first goal of the season when he got past Chivas defender Joaquin Velazquez and slipped a shot between goalkeeper Dan Kennedy’s legs.
Agudelo evened the score when he beat a pair of defenders and scored from just inside the penalty area.
FC Dallas’ defense again gave Chivas some space on the eventual game-winning goal.
George John could not control a pass that fell to Minda, who took his time and beat FC Dallas goalkeeper Raul Fernandez.
Casillas scored in stoppage time on a counterattack.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Woman Uses Electrical Cord To Discipline Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Lily The Rabbit Still Lucky With Only Two Legs
- Little Boy’s Dancing Steals Spotlight at Rascal Flatts Concert
- Teen Killed By Oncoming Train In South Fort Worth
- Plano Police Warn Hispanic Men Of Violent Attacks
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES