FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - At least one person was seriously injured during a car crash along Interstate-30 in Fort Worth early Monday morning. The crash was reported just after 2:30 a.m. in the westbound lanes near Hulen Street.
Two vehicles were involved in the incident. One of them ended up with significant damage to the driver’s side. Officials have not said what may have caused the crash. A traffic investigator was called to the scene. Authorities have not released the condition of the injured person.
Several westbound lanes of Interstate-30 were closed while police conducted an investigation. Traffic has since been opened back up to traffic.
Also Check Out:
- Woman Uses Electrical Cord To Discipline Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Lily The Rabbit Still Lucky With Only Two Legs
- Little Boy’s Dancing Steals Spotlight at Rascal Flatts Concert
- Teen Killed By Oncoming Train In South Fort Worth
- Plano Police Warn Hispanic Men Of Violent Attacks
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES