Rangers CentralShop for Rangers Gear
Buy Rangers Tickets
SURPRISE, Ariz. (CBS SPORTS) - Texas Rangers third baseman Adrian Beltre told MLB.com that he will not join the Dominican Republic for the remainder of the World Baseball Classic. He skipped the first round due to a calf injury.
Beltre said that his swing just isn’t ready yet. He hit .321/.359/.561 with 36 homers last season, though the Dominican Republic won’t exactly miss his offense. It won all three first-round games with an average of 6.3 runs scored per game. It has been using Hanley Ramirez at third base.
Also Check Out:
- Woman Uses Electrical Cord To Discipline Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Lily The Rabbit Still Lucky With Only Two Legs
- Little Boy’s Dancing Steals Spotlight at Rascal Flatts Concert
- Teen Killed By Oncoming Train In South Fort Worth
- Plano Police Warn Hispanic Men Of Violent Attacks
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES