NFL Still Investigating Sexuality Questions
NEW YORK (CBS SPORTS) - The NFL continues to investigate questions some prospects were asked at the NFL Scouting Combine regarding their sexual orientation, a source told CBS Sports.
Several draft prospects said that during the combine interview process, they were queried about their sexuality by some NFL teams. Michigan’s Denard Robinson, Michigan State’s Le’Veon Bell, and Colorado’s Nick Kasa all said in radio interviews they were asked in various ways about their sexual preferences. Some questions potentially violate the collective bargaining agreement.
The NFL continues to look into this and remains in fact-finding mode, one source explained. The NFL is taking this investigation seriously. The union is also monitoring the NFL’s examination of this issue.
Also Check Out:
- Woman Uses Electrical Cord To Discipline Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Lily The Rabbit Still Lucky With Only Two Legs
- Little Boy’s Dancing Steals Spotlight at Rascal Flatts Concert
- Teen Killed By Oncoming Train In South Fort Worth
- Plano Police Warn Hispanic Men Of Violent Attacks
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES