DUNCANVILLE (CBS 11 NEWS) – One week after the murder of a 74-year-old great grandmother in her Duncanville home, police have released a sketch a possible suspect.
Witnesses describe him as a 5’9” white male with a thin build. They say on the morning of the murder he was wearing a grey hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans.
Police hope the sketch and the $15,000 reward, offered by Oak Farms Dairy and North Texas Crime Stoppers, will lead to an arrest of the person responsible for the murder of Barbara Strain.
Strain was shot on the morning of March 6, after answering the front door of the home she lived in for fifty years, while her grandchildren and great-grandchildren were in another part of the home.
Anyone with information about this crime is urged to call Duncanville Police at 972-780-5037 or Crime Stoppers at 1-877-373-8477.
Also Check Out:
- Woman Uses Electrical Cord To Discipline Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Lily The Rabbit Still Lucky With Only Two Legs
- Little Boy’s Dancing Steals Spotlight at Rascal Flatts Concert
- Teen Killed By Oncoming Train In South Fort Worth
- Plano Police Warn Hispanic Men Of Violent Attacks
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES