Arlington ISD is Asking Parents To Grade Them
Get Breaking News First
Arlington TX (CBSDFW.COM) - The Arlington Independent School System wants to know if parents are satisfied with the work they are doing. They have posted a survey on their web site that asks that question.
The page is titled, “Parent Survey Now Open,” and reads in part, “The AISD is working each day to provide a great place for students to learn, for teachers to teach, for all employees to work and for parents to send their children for an excellent education.” See the page and get more information at this link.
The district says the survey takes about 10 minutes to complete and will be open until April 18.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. )
Also Check Out:
- Emmitt Smith Says New Safety Rule Means NFL Has “Lost Its Mind”
- Deion Sanders Divorce Drama Gets Nastier With Steroid Allegations
- Woman Defends Beating Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Dallas Hospital Offers Free Facial Surgery For African Girl
- Good Samaritan Critically Injured Helping Driver
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES