PHOENIX (CBSSPORTS.COM) – The NFL announced on Monday from the 2013 NFL owners meetings that the league awarded 32 compensatory picks to 16 different clubs. These picks are given to teams losing more or better compensatory free agents than they acquires in the previous year.
The Texans, who lost Jason Allen, Mike Brisiel, Joel Dressen and Mario Williams (while gaining Bradie James and Donnie Jones) were awarded the highest selection of all teams, netting the 95th-overall pick (33rd pick in the third round).
Also Check Out:
- Emmitt Smith Says New Safety Rule Means NFL Has “Lost Its Mind”
- Deion Sanders Divorce Drama Gets Nastier With Steroid Allegations
- Woman Defends Beating Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Dallas Hospital Offers Free Facial Surgery For African Girl
- Good Samaritan Critically Injured Helping Driver