GRAPEVINE (CBSDFW.COM) – A Grapevine-Colleyville ISD high school teacher has been arrested for having an inappropriate relationship with a student.
Cody Dickson, 25, is accused of exchanging sexual text messages and nude pictures with a 16-year-old male student.
Dickson, who served as a choir teacher at Colleyville Heritage High School, was placed on administrative leave earlier this month during the investigation.
On March 20, Dickson was arrested and charged with online solicitation of a minor, which is a third degree felony and improper relationship between educator and student, a second degree Felony. His bond is set at $15,000 for both charges.
Grapevine Police technically have two investigations still open involving district music teachers and students; and third teacher has already plead guilty to a federal child pornography charge.
Also Check Out:
- Emmitt Smith Says New Safety Rule Means NFL Has “Lost Its Mind”
- Deion Sanders Divorce Drama Gets Nastier With Steroid Allegations
- Woman Defends Beating Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Dallas Hospital Offers Free Facial Surgery For African Girl
- Good Samaritan Critically Injured Helping Driver
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES