Cow Blamed For Fort Worth Car Crash
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A cow is being blamed for a multi-vehicle crash in Fort Worth that sent one person to the hospital. The crash happened just before 1:00 a.m. Thursday morning in the eastbound lanes of Loop 820 near Marine Creek Parkway, in the northwest part of the city.
According to police, the cow wandered onto the freeway and was struck by several vehicles. The animal was left dead on the highway.
One vehicle rolled over during the incident, and the driver had to be taken to the hospital. Six others were involved in the crash, but did not require further medical attention.
The freeway was closed for about 90 minutes while police and firefighters cleaned up the mess. Traffic is now moving smoothly through the area.
Also Check Out:
- Emmitt Smith Says New Safety Rule Means NFL Has “Lost Its Mind”
- Deion Sanders Divorce Drama Gets Nastier With Steroid Allegations
- Woman Defends Beating Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Dallas Hospital Offers Free Facial Surgery For African Girl
- Good Samaritan Critically Injured Helping Driver
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES