Dallas Stars CentralShop for Dallas Stars Gear
Buy Dallas Stars Tickets
DALLAS (AP) – Derek Roy, Eric Nystrom and Jaromir Jagr each had a goal and an assist to lead the Dallas Stars to a 5-2 victory over the Colorado Avalanche on Saturday night.
Rookie Jordie Benn got his first NHL goal and Cody Eakin also scored for Dallas, which won its second straight game following a 1-4-1 stretch in which they were outscored 23-10. Jamie Benn added three assists.
The Stars moving up from 10th place to eighth in the Western Conference, jumping ahead of San Jose and Columbus for the conference’s final playoff position.
Kari Lehtonen, making his 11th straight start, stopped 33 shots two nights after getting 40 saves in a 2-0 win at Los Angeles.
Paul Stastny had a goal and an assist, and P.A. Parenteau also scored for Colorado.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Emmitt Smith Says New Safety Rule Means NFL Has “Lost Its Mind”
- Possible New Miami Dolphins Logo Leaked
- Woman Defends Beating Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Suspect In DeSoto Murder-Suicide Was Former Police Officer
- PD: Two Dead After Shooting At Maypearl Home
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES