Cowboys To Bring In Veteran Free Agents
Cowboys CentralBuy Cowboys Tickets Shop for Cowboys Gear NFL Scoreboard
Sports Fan Insider
IRVING (CBSDFW.COM) – The Dallas Cowboys will play host to veteran free-agents Will Allen and Justin Durant at Valley Ranch on Monday, with both players bringing with them resumes that could make them candidates to start for the Dallas defense.
Allen, 30, was a part-time starter in Pittsburgh last year. He previously played with the Bucs, where he played safety in the same Tampa-2 defense being installed in Dallas. Allen has played in 130 NFL games with 33 starts.
Durant, 27, has been a full-time starter with the Lions and last year totaled 103 tackles. He played strong-side linebacker, a possible position of need for the Cowboys.
The Cowboys presently have virtually no cap room but that can change quickly as the team is working toward creating space with new deals for Tony Romo and Anthony Spencer.
Also Check Out:
- Emmitt Smith Says New Safety Rule Means NFL Has “Lost Its Mind”
- Possible New Miami Dolphins Logo Leaked
- Woman Defends Beating Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Suspect In DeSoto Murder-Suicide Was Former Police Officer
- PD: Two Dead After Shooting At Maypearl Home
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES