FORT WORTH (CBS 11 NEWS) - Three Tulsa teenagers have been arrested and charged with gunning down an Arlington man early Saturday morning.
All three suspects are 17-years old and were booked at the Tulsa County Jail on Monday.
Police say Jermaine Savory, Damian Anderson and Frankie Jackson admitted they were driving around looking for someone to rob when they saw 53-year-old Robert Horton, a truck driver who was delivering produce to a pizza restaurant. Police believe the teens tried to Robert Horton, then shot him in the chest.
Horton’s wife tells CBS 11 she learned of his death Saturday morning when a nurse called her using Horton’s cell phone.
The couple had just celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary and were planning to renew their vows.
“He was a man and he had a family and he had people that loved him, and now we’ve lost him and we have a big void in our lives,” said Lisa Horton.
A 15-year-old was also questioned in connection with the murder, but was later released.
Robert and Lisa Horton have two adult children and six grandchildren.
Also Check Out:
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
- Possible New Miami Dolphins Logo Leaked
- Suspect In DeSoto Murder-Suicide Was Former Police Officer
- Woman Defends Beating Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Emmitt Smith Says New Safety Rule Means NFL Has “Lost Its Mind”
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES