Stars Send Smith And Newly Acquired Prospect Morrow To AHL
Dallas Stars CentralShop for Dallas Stars Gear
Buy Dallas Stars Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
DALLAS (AP) – The Dallas Stars have sent forward Reilly Smith and newly acquired defenseman Joe Morrow to their AHL affiliate.
The moves Tuesday came two days after the Stars sent longtime captain Brenden Morrow to Pittsburgh for Joe Morrow in a trade that also involved draft picks.
The 21-year-old Smith has six points in 28 games with Dallas this season, including an assist in Monday’s 7-4 loss to Minnesota. He has 27 points for the Texas Stars this season.
The 20-year-old Joe Morrow had 15 points in 57 games for Pittsburgh’s AHL affiliate, Wilkes-Barre/Scranton. He was a first-round pick by Pittsburgh in 2011.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
- Possible New Miami Dolphins Logo Leaked
- Suspect In DeSoto Murder-Suicide Was Former Police Officer
- Woman Defends Beating Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Emmitt Smith Says New Safety Rule Means NFL Has “Lost Its Mind”
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES