ARLINGTON (KRLD) – Opening Day at the Ballpark in Arlington is a little more than a week away and the Rangers have announced changes to their tailgating rules.
Tailgating will now be restricted to the grassy areas around the Ballpark only — not in the parking spaces. Officials say they’re not trying to keep fans from tailgating but want to make it easier for fans coming to the games to find parking.
The team opens the 2013 MLB season on Sunday night at the Houston Astros. The team’s home opener will be on Friday, April 5, as the Rangers host the Los Angeles Angels.
A complete rundown of the team’s tailgating rules can be found here.
Also Check Out:
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
- Possible New Miami Dolphins Logo Leaked
- Suspect In DeSoto Murder-Suicide Was Former Police Officer
- Woman Defends Beating Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Emmitt Smith Says New Safety Rule Means NFL Has “Lost Its Mind”
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES