FRISCO (CBSDFW.COM) – The Frisco Police Department is investigating the death of 17-year-old Tyrell Conway, who died from injuries he sustained after coming out of a moving car.
Police say Conway somehow came out of a moving car in the parking lot of Stonebriar Center Mall on March 19. He then went into a coma and died on Saturday.
Police have not determined what caused the teenager to leave the moving car and are hoping someone with information on the accident will come forward.
Conway was a junior at Frisco Liberty High School, was a member of the varsity football team, and also enjoyed track and field.
Friends and fellow students are memorializing him on twitter with the hashtag “#RIPTyrell”.
The school released the following statement:
“The school community is deeply saddened by this tragic loss of a student and friend. Grief counselors were available at the school this week and students organized a vigil Monday evening. Our hearts go out to the family.”
Also Check Out:
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
- Possible New Miami Dolphins Logo Leaked
- Suspect In DeSoto Murder-Suicide Was Former Police Officer
- Woman Defends Beating Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Emmitt Says New Rule Means NFL Has “Lost Its Mind”
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES