Texas Gas Prices Drop 4 Cents
Get Breaking News First
IRVING (AP) - Retail gasoline prices across Texas have dropped 4 cents this week.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported the average price at the pump fell to $3.53. The national average also has fallen, down to $3.64.
The association survey found Beaumont has the cheapest gasoline statewide at $3.39 per gallon. Dallas and Fort Worth have the most expensive retail gasoline in Texas at $3.62 per gallon.
Texas drivers on average are paying 28 cents less than this time last year.
AAA says it’s too soon to determine whether retail prices have peaked for the spring because there’s still refinery maintenance to be completed and much of the country has yet to transition to summer-blend gasoline.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
- Possible New Miami Dolphins Logo Leaked
- Suspect In DeSoto Murder-Suicide Was Former Police Officer
- Woman Defends Beating Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Emmitt Says New Rule Means NFL Has “Lost Its Mind”
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES