Andrus, Rangers Agree On 8-Year, $120 Million Extension
Rangers CentralShop for Rangers Gear
Buy Rangers Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
HOUSTON (CBS SPORTS) – The Rangers and Elvis Andrus have a deal on a $120 million, eight-year extension that will bring Andrus’ commitment to $131 million over 10 years.
The sides hammered out the agreement during the past couple days.
Andrus’ total guarantee will be precisely $131.275 million over 10 years, including the $11.275 million he had left on his three-year deal through 2014. He would have been a free agent after ’14.
The deal is expected to be announced sometime this week.
The extension might include an opt-out clause, MLB.com reported.
Also Check Out:
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
- Possible New Miami Dolphins Logo Leaked
- Suspect In DeSoto Murder-Suicide Was Former Police Officer
- Woman Defends Beating Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Emmitt Says New Rule Means NFL Has “Lost Its Mind”
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES