Brothers Arrested For False Report That Led To Amber Alert
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Last week 16 year-old Aron Jones went missing, today he was arrested along with his 23 year-old brother Markevin for making a false report to police.
An Amber Alert was issued for the 16 year-old Jones, after his brother Markevin told police he believed his younger brother was in immediate danger.
Late last week, the Jones’ brothers admitted to police that the kidnapping was a hoax, and was created in an attempt to carry out a personal vendetta against one of the witnesses involved in the investigation.
Also Check Out:
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
- Possible New Miami Dolphins Logo Leaked
- Suspect In DeSoto Murder-Suicide Was Former Police Officer
- Woman Defends Beating Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Emmitt Says New Rule Means NFL Has “Lost Its Mind”
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES