Girl Scout Cookie Flavored Beer?
How’s this for a great combination of food and beverage ? Girls Scout cookie-flavored BEER — brewed one barrel at a time.
A microbrewery in San Francisco, MateVeza, decided to brew a batch of beer for each of the Girl Scout cookie flavors.
KRLD’s Mike Rogers spoke with the owner, Jim Woods, about their efforts.
Also Check Out:
- Kaufman County DA Mike McLelland And Wife Found Dead
- Victoria’s Secret’s New Lingerie Line Has Parents Outraged
- Homeowner Says 911 Hung Up On Them
- I-Team Investigates Identity Theft Targets In Texas
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES