DALLAS (KRLD) — What used to be Valley View Mall is about to become a mega entertainment area. It will have condos, two luxury hotels, a surfing wave pool and fountains, office space, and new J.C. Penney and Sears stores along with other boutique shops.
It will also have 20 acres of park with hike and bike trails connecting to White Rock Lake. The price tag is $3 billion dollars. The idea started a year ago and development is scheduled to start the first quarter of next year.
Get a virtual preview of the development below:
Also Check Out:
- Kaufman County DA Mike McLelland And Wife Found Dead
- Victoria’s Secret’s New Lingerie Line Has Parents Outraged
- Homeowner Says 911 Hung Up On Them
- I-Team Investigates Identity Theft Targets In Texas
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES