Cowboys Announce 2013 Preseason Schedule
ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) — The Dallas Cowboys announced their 2013 preseason schedule, which will begin with an Aug. 4 game against the Miami Dolphins in the annual Pro Football Hall of Fame Game in Canton, Ohio.
The team will then go west for a two game road trip, kicking off in Oakland. The team will then travel to Arizona to play the Cardinals.
The team will close the preseason with consecutive home games against the Cincinnati Bengals and the Houston Texans.
Game 1 vs. Miami (NBC)
7:00 p.m. (CDT) Sun., Aug. 4
Game 2 at Oakland TBD
Weekend of Aug. 9-11
Game 3 at Arizona TBD
Weekend of Aug. 16-18
Game 4 vs. CINCINNATI
TBD Weekend of Aug. 23-25
Game 5 vs. HOUSTON
TBD Historically on a Thursday (Aug. 29)
Also Check Out:
- Kaufman County DA Mike McLelland And Wife Found Dead
- Victoria’s Secret’s New Lingerie Line Has Parents Outraged
- Homeowner Says 911 Hung Up On Them
- I-Team Investigates Identity Theft Targets In Texas
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES