LEWISVILLE (CBSDFW.COM) - Police are investigating a Lewisville daycare center accused of leaving a child belted inside of a van for seven hours on Wednesday.
Johnna Fields was picked up for preschool on Wednesday morning by a van with the Little Servant Christian Academy in Lewisville. But when she arrived at the daycare center, she was reportedly never taken out of the vehicle. The girl’s mother arrived at at the center at about 5:30 p.m. to pick up her daughter, but daycare workers allegedly said that the child was not there.
The girl was located after a few minutes of searching. The daycare center has been accused of leaving the 4-year-old child belted to her car seat for around seven hours. The family has filed a complaint with the Lewisville Police Department, which is now investigating the case.
Meanwhile, the daycare center is continuing to operate as normal on Thursday, with an inspector assessing the center’s procedures.
Also Check Out:
- Kaufman County DA Mike McLelland And Wife Found Dead
- Victoria’s Secret’s New Lingerie Line Has Parents Outraged
- Homeowner Says 911 Hung Up On Them
- I-Team Investigates Identity Theft Targets In Texas
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES