SOUTHLAKE (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Southlake are searching for a suspect in a string of burglaries.
Detectives said that a security camera at a Walmart store in Arlington captured the image of a man using a stolen credit card. It is just one of many credit cards — along with cash, jewelry, electronics and even a car — which have been stolen from two Southlake neighborhoods. The eight break-ins all happened around Fox Glen and Coventry Lane, between midnight and 6:00 a.m. on March 25 and March 26.
In at least one of the burglaries, the family was sleeping inside of their home when the man broke into their garage. In all but one of the burglaries, police said that the homeowners had not locked their doors.
The suspect is described as being between 25 and 35 years old. He was seen wearing glasses, a black baseball cap, blue jeans and a dark shirt. That suspect was last seen driving a dark-colored SUV. Anyone with information about this case is urged to contact the Southlake Police Department.
Also Check Out:
- Kaufman County DA Mike McLelland And Wife Found Dead
- Victoria’s Secret’s New Lingerie Line Has Parents Outraged
- Homeowner Says 911 Hung Up On Them
- I-Team Investigates Identity Theft Targets In Texas
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES