TLC Making Film On “Letters To Jackie”
NEW YORK (AP) – The TLC network is making a movie about some of the 800,000 condolence letters that were sent to the widow of former President John F. Kennedy after his 1963 assassination.
“Letters to Jackie” will air this fall, as the 50th anniversary of Kennedy’s killing approaches on Nov. 22.
The film revisits the aftermath of the assassination to examine the former first lady’s role in helping the nation through its grief as she suffered through her own.
Twenty celebrities will read the letters, including Zooey Deschanel, Kirsten Dunst, Anne Hathaway, Mark Ruffalo, Betty White and Michelle Williams.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Kaufman County DA Mike McLelland And Wife Found Dead
- Victoria’s Secret’s New Lingerie Line Has Parents Outraged
- Homeowner Says 911 Hung Up On Them
- I-Team Investigates Identity Theft Targets In Texas
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES