There’s a lot going on this weekend for free. The Dallas International Film Festival will celebrate the fun of film at Klyde Warren Park tomorrow for Family Day. Family Day included activities, musicians and performances for film goers of all ages.
Have you always wanted to try yoga but going to a studio intimidates you? How about Yoga in the park. Exhale Mind Body Spa hosts a free yoga class on the Ginsburg Family Great Lawn every Sunday at 10:00am starting this Sunday.
Earth Day is April 22nd, but Ft. Worth is celebrating this weekend.
ARTsPARK at NorthPark Center is the perfect way to get connected to the arts in North Texas. Enjoy live music and performances. You will explore how to give back to the community, develop the actor in you or discover a hidden talent.
Also Check Out:
- Kaufman County DA Mike McLelland And Wife Found Dead
- Victoria’s Secret’s New Lingerie Line Has Parents Outraged
- Homeowner Says 911 Hung Up On Them
- I-Team Investigates Identity Theft Targets In Texas
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES