Hamilton Has Good Memories Of 5 Years In Texas
ARLINGTON (AP) — Josh Hamilton says the only time he thinks about his last game with the Texas Rangers is when somebody asks him about it.
Then he quickly turns his thoughts from the Rangers’ AL wild-card loss last October when he went 0 for 4 with two strikeouts and got booed by the home fans.
Hamilton is back at Rangers Ballpark with the Angels, the opponent for Texas’ home opener Friday. The five-time All-Star and 2010 AL MVP with the Rangers signed a $125 million, five-year deal with Los Angeles last winter.
As for his five seasons in Texas, Hamilton says he has good memories about the fans and organization. He was part of the Rangers’ only two World Series appearances.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Kaufman County DA Mike McLelland And Wife Found Dead
- Victoria’s Secret’s New Lingerie Line Has Parents Outraged
- Homeowner Says 911 Hung Up On Them
- I-Team Investigates Identity Theft Targets In Texas
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES