Man Arrested After Fatal Arlington Crash
ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) - Police in Arlington are investigating a crash that killed one person late Thursday night. The incident happened at about 10:00 p.m. at the intersection of Pioneer Parkway and Watson Road.
According to authorities, a 1999 Mercury Grand Marquis was heading eastbound along Pioneer Parkway when it struck a 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer that was passing northbound through the intersection with Watson Road. The driver of the Chevrolet was transported to a hospital and pronounced dead a short time later.
The driver of the Mercury was arrested at the scene and faces a charge of intoxication manslaughter. He was later identified by police as 28-year-old Carlos Cruz of Grand Prairie.
The name of the 60-year-old victim will be released by the Tarrant County Medical Examiner after his family has been notified.
Also Check Out:
- Kaufman County DA Mike McLelland And Wife Found Dead
- Victoria’s Secret’s New Lingerie Line Has Parents Outraged
- Homeowner Says 911 Hung Up On Them
- I-Team Investigates Identity Theft Targets In Texas
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES