Rangers CentralShop for Rangers Gear
Buy Rangers Tickets
ARLINGTON (AP) — Yu Darvish says he’s ready to pitch again after coming within one out of a perfect game in his season debut.
Darvish’s next start is Sunday, the finale of the home-opening series against the Los Angeles Angels and five days after his gem against Houston. Darvish said Friday the blister that developed on the ring finger of his right hand during that game isn’t a problem.
Rangers manager Ron Washington says he is more concerned with the 111 pitches Darvish threw than the blister. Washington says Darvish pitched two or three innings with the blister against the Astros, showing it was no problem.
Darvish says he’s had a “good process of recovery” and is set to pitch.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Kaufman County DA Mike McLelland And Wife Found Dead
- Victoria’s Secret’s New Lingerie Line Has Parents Outraged
- Homeowner Says 911 Hung Up On Them
- I-Team Investigates Identity Theft Targets In Texas
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES