DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Police need help identifying the man who has robbed five Burger King restaurants throughout Dallas. The robberies date back to late December, with the most recent one happening this past weekend. All of them have taken place in the morning hours.
The times and locations of the Burger King robberies:
- December 23 at 7:15 a.m. in the 700 block of W. Illinois Avenue
- January 2 at 6:25 a.m. in the 2400 block of W. Wheatland Road
- January 14 at 7:20 a.m. in the 11800 block of N. Central Expressway
- February 3 at 7:30 a.m. in the 2400 block of Walnut Hill Lane
- March 31 at 8:50 a.m. in the 100 block of E. Jefferson Boulevard
In each of the instances, the suspect entered the building with a weapon and demanded cash from the registers and the safe. He fled from the recent robbery driving a white Toyota 4-Runner or Isuzu Rodeo. The suspect is described as a black male in his 20s, about 6 feet tall and between 150 and 170 pounds. He has a long goatee wrapped in a rubber band. His clothing has varied, but he always brings his blue semi-automatic handgun.
Anyone with information about these Burger King robberies is urged to contact the Dallas Police Department at 214-671-3649 or Crime Stoppers at 214-373-TIPS.
Also Check Out:
- Kaufman County DA Mike McLelland And Wife Found Dead
- Victoria’s Secret’s New Lingerie Line Has Parents Outraged
- Homeowner Says 911 Hung Up On Them
- I-Team Investigates Identity Theft Targets In Texas
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES