DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - A driver suspected of being intoxicated led sheriff’s deputies in Dallas County on a 30 minute chase through parts of Oak Cliff early Monday morning. Speeds during the chase topped 90 mph at times, as the vehicle raced along Interstate-35E and Loop 12.
Another driver called 911 and began following the suspect’s van after seeing it swerving across lanes. Police first started pursuit along Interstate-35E near Colorado Boulevard.
The chase ended at about 3:30 a.m. near Bristol Drive, when the male driver got out of the van and was quickly apprehended for evading arrest. He is going to be tested for driving while intoxicated. One other person was also taken into custody, but there has been no word on what possible charge they could face.
Also Check Out:
- Kaufman County DA Mike McLelland And Wife Found Dead
- Victoria’s Secret’s New Lingerie Line Has Parents Outraged
- Homeowner Says 911 Hung Up On Them
- I-Team Investigates Identity Theft Targets In Texas
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES