Fire Destroys Denton County Airplane Hangar
Get Breaking News First
JUSTIN (CBSDFW.COM) - Flames destroyed an airplane hangar in Denton County early Monday morning. The incident happened at a private airport located along Clark Airfield Road, just north of Justin.
“When I woke up and looked out, my building was just a big inferno,” said L.E. Clark, who runs the airport and owns the two hangars that were destroyed. “There wasn’t anything that could be done about it. It was gone before anybody got here.”
There were no airplanes in the hangar, but there was equipment related to a recreational vehicle sales business, including trailers, tools and a number of antique cars.
“All my tools, my office, everything was in that building and it’s all gone,” said Clark.
He said that insurance will cover some of the losses, but not everything. There was no immediate estimate on just how much was damaged.
But thankfully, there have been no reports of injuries. The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
Also Check Out:
- Kaufman County DA Mike McLelland And Wife Found Dead
- Victoria’s Secret’s New Lingerie Line Has Parents Outraged
- Homeowner Says 911 Hung Up On Them
- I-Team Investigates Identity Theft Targets In Texas
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES