HOUSTON (AP) — Five victims still hospitalized after a stabbing spree at a Houston-area college left 14 people hurt have been upgraded to good condition.
Kathryn Klein with the Memorial Hermann Texas Trauma Institute on Wednesday upgraded conditions of those seriously hurt — including two patients previously listed as critical.
A student blamed for the apparent random stabbings Tuesday at the Lone Star Community College System campus in Cypress was being held without bond on three counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. Dylan Quick faces a court appearance Thursday in Houston.
Six patients were treated and released Tuesday from North Cypress Medical Center. Another victim transported to Memorial Hermann was treated and released. Emergency officials have said a couple of injured people declined treatment at the scene.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Kaufman County DA Mike McLelland And Wife Found Dead
- Victoria’s Secret’s New Lingerie Line Has Parents Outraged
- Homeowner Says 911 Hung Up On Them
- I-Team Investigates Identity Theft Targets In Texas
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES