105.3 THE FAN — Texas Rangers’ rookie right-hander Nick Tepesch joined Elf & Slater on Wednesday to discuss his major league debut.
In a 6-1 win over the Rays, Tepesch went 7 1-3 innings, surrendering 4 hits and 1 run, en route to collecting his first major league win. Despite feeling the pressure, Tepesch approached the games as he always does.
“I talked to some of the guys, and they basically just said, it’s still baseball. The only difference is there are more people, but it’s the same game no matter where you’re at.”
Listen to the full interview with Tepesch:
Also Check Out:
- Kaufman County DA Mike McLelland And Wife Found Dead
- Victoria’s Secret’s New Lingerie Line Has Parents Outraged
- Homeowner Says 911 Hung Up On Them
- I-Team Investigates Identity Theft Targets In Texas
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES