Silver Alert Issued For Missing Lewisville Man
LEWISVILLE (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Lewisville issued a Silver Alert early Wednesday for a missing 80-year-old man who suffers from dementia.
Earmon Leon Hensley was last seen driving a 1995 Blue Chrysler Town & Country with Texas license plate BJ2-Z290 around 5:00 p.m. Tuesday.
He is described as 6 feet 2 inches tall, about 160 pounds, with grey hair and hazel eyes.
Police said that they have reason to believe Hensley’s disappearance poses a threat to his own health and safety.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call police.
Also Check Out:
- Kaufman County DA Mike McLelland And Wife Found Dead
- Victoria’s Secret’s New Lingerie Line Has Parents Outraged
- Homeowner Says 911 Hung Up On Them
- I-Team Investigates Identity Theft Targets In Texas
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES