Fashion Industry Gallery Hosts Dallas Art Fair This Weekend
DALLAS (CBS 11 NEWS) – The Fashion Industry Gallery will host the 5th Annual Dallas Art Fair this weekend.
83 national and international contemporary art dealers and galleries will be presented at this year’s fair.
Chris Byrne co-founded of the Dallas Art Fair is pleased with the growth over the past five years, “I think what’s most important is it’s the way to see art and the people who are representing the artists.”
North Texas is receiving world recognition for its growing art scene with 14 international galleries that came for this year’s art fair.
The Arts District overall is taking part with exhibition openings at the Nasher, The Dallas Contemporary and other galleries around Dallas.
Tickets start at $25 for a one day pass or $50 for all three days.
Also Check Out:
- Kaufman County DA Mike McLelland And Wife Found Dead
- Victoria’s Secret’s New Lingerie Line Has Parents Outraged
- Homeowner Says 911 Hung Up On Them
- I-Team Investigates Identity Theft Targets In Texas
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES