Texas Knife Attack Suspect To Be In Court
HOUSTON (AP) – A man accused of stabbing more than a dozen people at a Houston-area college is set to make his first court appearance since being charged in the attack.
Dylan Quick was to be in a Houston courtroom Thursday morning.
The 20-year-old is charged with three counts of aggravated assault in the Tuesday attack at Lone Star Community College in Cypress.
Harris County Sheriff Adrian Garcia said Wednesday that Quick told authorities he had fantasized about stabbing people since he was 8 years old.
Officials say 14 people were wounded; all are expected to survive.
Garcia says Quick indicated he had been planning the attack for some time. Garcia says authorities are still trying to determine a reason for the attack and that the investigation is ongoing.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Kaufman County DA Mike McLelland And Wife Found Dead
- Victoria’s Secret’s New Lingerie Line Has Parents Outraged
- Homeowner Says 911 Hung Up On Them
- I-Team Investigates Identity Theft Targets In Texas
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES